Self Heal Digestive Issues with Ayurveda & Natural Remedies
Ayurveda is Yoga’s sister science of self healing, which looks at the body as a living organism of energy and integrates holistic approaches to improve our total wellbeing. A healthy individual is when the body can function optimally and the mind, body, and consciousness of the psyche, are in harmony and balanced. Disease occurs from imbalances within the body which often result in pain, psychological issues, negativity, and eventually physical problems and disease.
Ayurveda works with the body and mind to integrate balance and attack the root cause of disease, which lay within the mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical body. By restoring balance, and rehabbing the body to function in it’s best state, we can form a better connection to ourselves, and become happier and healthier individuals. We can eliminate negative habits, self destructive patterns, emotional eating, and develop a better connection with the mind, body, and self.
According to Ayurveda all disease begins in the gut and relates to the toxins we carry within the body. Realize what we feed ourselves, how we treat ourselves, and how the mind/body function together affect us and our life. By developing a better relationship to our body and self, we can learn how to live more mindfully and take better care of ourselves.
It is necessary to confront the body and gut and be willing to make changes to restore balance, to achieve our natural state of wellbeing and avoid disease.
We can improve our digestion by understanding our body and getting more in touch with our emotions, how we feed ourself, and how we feel on a regular basis. Often we hold emotions in our body, and suppress feelings, which can live within us forever, unless we fully let them go. This energy gets trapped in our organs, and affects how the body eliminates and functions, and also correlates with psychological aspects in the mind.
To fully heal, and restore our bodies ability to function well, we must confront our gut, our emotional state, and our mental state. When the emotional body holds onto fears or experiences of the past, we can feel numb, unhappy, and not fully at our best. To get rid of digestive issues it is necessary to rehab our body and help ourself create good health and improve our emotional, mental, and physical wellbeing.
Tips to Improve Digestive Issues:
- Meditation – Slowing down and breathing helps us get back in touch with ourselves and body. Breath can calm our system down, eliminate stress, and help our organs function better. It gives peace of mind, reduces worry and fears, and stimulates the digestive process through relaxation.
- Cleanse- When we stop eating as we always do, we can become mindful of how food affects us and our system. Often we eat to cope and consume to avoid feeling into our belly or body. By eating less, we can confront our addictions, cravings, and give our gut time to heal, relax, and digest all the food we consume.
- Belly Massages- We store a lot of energy in our stomachs. We often pay little attention to that area of our body. By doing daily belly massages, or getting professional massage work done, we can help our organs detox and move energy out of the body.
- Energy Healing- This is the quickest and easiest way to relieve ourself of emotions and stress. Our bodies daily pick up so much energy, information, and our sense get over stimulated. Energy healing helps to balance the energetic body and can remove all sorts of trauma, pain, and issues beyond the physical level.
- Acupuncture- Chinese medicine can heal many physical issues because it balances the meridians in the body, which allows the whole system to operate better. The Needles can open new pathways in the body, release emotions, and stimulate organs to function better.
Kali Bliss is a Yoga teacher, photographer, and creative artist who has a passion for helping people live happy and healthy. Kali teaches a unique Yoga style designed to help you feel good in your mind, body, and heart. She is certified in Vinyasa and Kundalini Yoga and specializes in teaching balance through Astrology, Ayurveda, and mindful living. With a passion for the arts, and inspiring wellness, Kali aims to share Yoga to help future generations, and the world live well. She loves guiding people in connecting to their soulful joyful true nature, and does creative career consulting. As a free spirit, Kali loves music, singing, movies, playing in the ocean, and delving into anything creative. Kali resides in San Diego and does photography, writes, and travels every chance she gets. She is a revolutionary, spreading her sparkle and joy to others in hopes of creating a more magical and better world.
Get Your FREE Yogi Guide to Wellness & digestion on her website: KaliBlissYogi.com, Instagram: KaliBlissYogi